joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This run is Alb approved!  Expecting a plethora of solutions evolving over the next few days, so I'm not gonna get too excited yet. Still early. 

Yup. One thing is becoming less likely is the whiff so us out west should feel at ease a bit. I will play with fire awl day, rather that than blow pixie dust off my deck. So mamy solutions to go though, we can start stressing over the wknd.

I'd be surprised if it didn't come west some..

Kinda. But we see and know the spread in general, and euro has been keying on different features compared to other guidance each run. its like every guidance replaces the other the following run. The key is ensembles are strong and the progressive mucked up whiffer is so in the rear view mirror at the point. 

What a frond end thump up this way, The fears of an earlier phase showed its head this run.

Maybe. But what if we get this to phase even earlier. That would be a good thing wouldn't it? Stack this guy in southern jersey then have the H5 trough kick him ENE. You see on the GFS once it's captured it swings ENE from central MA to downeast Maine. Shift that 6hrs earlier/200 miles southwest. Plenty of time, but point is with the current setup and I could see a trend continuing in this direction actually turn out more favorably for the NE subforum than a more progressive solution closer to the BM.

Maybe. But what if we get this to phase even earlier. That would be a good thing wouldn't it? Stack this guy in southern jersey then have the H5 trough kick him ENE. You see on the GFS once it's captured it swings ENE from central MA to downeast Maine. Shift that 6hrs earlier/200 miles southwest. Plenty of time, but point is with the current setup and I could see a trend continuing in this direction actually turn out more favorably for the NE subforum than a more progressive solution closer to the BM.

Excellent post. I referred to this earlier.  Travels along the south coast ala Jan 2011

It would, As long as it is not an occluded POS as its moving bye, That would be my only concern is that it matures to early.

Archived