Newest Member
    joxey
February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

N VT is like the red headed step children of the forum.

This is like the one event where we are ALL mostly snow and its not upslope for you

I had sort of forgotten what a "storm" felt like. The last few years have felt like most of our snow was from small events that come in short bursts. This is nice. 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

How so? Please describe what you envision. I am curious about the energy in the Buffalo region too.

Like the mets have been clearly laying out. If you haven't changed back to snow you will shortly, and then as the s/w dives SE and coastal bombs we'll see radar really blossom say on a line HVN to You north . Grabbing 1-2.. perhaps 3 south of Pike and more north 

3 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Mesos have been far from impressive. I'm more or less just looking at radar and satellite now. Obv meso analysis too.

Trying not to jump off the bandwagon but every form of guidance would lead me toward meh more than anything else right now. 

This is why I was not bullish. But a nice wet snow regardless. 

1 minute ago, CarverWX said:

Scott, what do you think it will be like in the rt3 area tomorrow at 4am? My wife has to be at work for an early surgery and is asking if she would be bentered off staying closers to the hospital 

It may be turning back to snow, but I don't see anything too crazy at that time. 

22 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

(2) Why are we not allowed to post outside image hosting anymore? To make people pay for subscriptions? I don't blame the site. 

Who says you can't?  Hundreds of images are linked from external sites here every day.  The only difference is that the board downloads them from remote servers and serves them locally to comply with SSL.

Archived