joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several GEFS members keyed on that earlier wave that just hit the MA.  Hopefully someone gets snow whether it's us or places north of here.

From the crappy UK maps it made a nice shift.  Day 5 shows a slp off the SE coast, still probably a miss though, but better. 

3 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Several GEFS members keyed on that earlier wave that just hit the MA.  Hopefully someone gets snow whether it's us or places north of here.

From the crappy UK maps it made a nice shift.  Day 5 shows a slp off the SE coast, still probably a miss though, but better. 

Yeah, I really want the MA to get a big hit! I'd hate for GSP (airport) to finish this sucky winter ahead of DCA! :( 

I think they are, as of now! I'm sitting at an amazing 1/8th of an inch! About 0.004 of normal! 

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Yeah, I really want the MA to get a big hit! I'd hate for GSP (airport) to finish this sucky winter ahead of DCA! :( 

I think they are, as of now! I'm sitting at an amazing 1/8th of an inch! About 0.004 of normal! 

Am I the only one here who has parred the hole so far this winter on snow?

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

At this point I can live vicariously through them...just want to see a 6"+ snow fall for someone between FL and NY.  

14 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Our time will come...eventually.  

I think the total solar eclipse in August , going right over my backyard, is going to bring the mojo, and I truly believe next winter will be amazeballs , or I'll just stare at the eclipse, so I burn my retinas out and never have to look at another model run again! 

Archived