Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Definitely a colder euro run. 

Encouraging.   Also, to your earlier allusion to GEFS liking the weekend system-seems robust!

i think we'll get at least some snow laid down in our respective backyards by the time we wake up Sunday.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh heh wow -

just got a closer better look at those particulars re the NAM stuff...  all i can say is this immediate shorter term ordeal is either going be more ice that people think in interior Massachusetts and N Ct. climo areas, OR, it is going to win the award for achievement is worst f'ing misery weather physically imaginable.

that is truly ...awesome for 32.9 F combination with liquid range

39 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Definitely a colder euro run. 

GFS too.  GYX had posted WS watches for the zones to our north, and I expect those to be extended southward - or at least an advisory - with their PM AFD.  Verbatim it would be a significant IP/ZR event for the foothills, nothing like Jan 1998 but 1/3-1/2" of ice would prune some branches. 

13 minutes ago, tamarack said:

GFS too.  GYX had posted WS watches for the zones to our north, and I expect those to be extended southward - or at least an advisory - with their PM AFD.  Verbatim it would be a significant IP/ZR event for the foothills, nothing like Jan 1998 but 1/3-1/2" of ice would prune some branches. 

Oh I meant in the 6-10 day lol. 

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

EPS likes Friday-surprisingly robust.    1/6 is growing legs rapidly.

Yeah the rare "ensembles more robust the the OP" result today. It is definitely trackable. I'd like to see the OP run ramp up though at 00z given its not that far away.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the rare "ensembles more robust the the OP" result today. It is definitely trackable. I'd like to see the OP run ramp up though at 00z given its not that far away.

Well with all the guidance as it is it wouldn't take much to make this a moderate event followed by pretty good cold.

25 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Might be getting time for the hold outs to get on the bus or you can wait and gets tickets at the door at double the price.

Hold outs for what?  I agree everyone is on a bus for sure because this place is a trip lol.  One day everyone is in their basement with a shotgun just callin it like they see it, the next day all is good and it's coming.  

Buckle up as tomorrow it could be back in the basement with the cyanide haha.

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Looking at that setup on EPS longer range..if the PNA does indeed rise and NAO stays slightly negative to neutral like it wants to...that SE ridge should get squashed and that big ridge you see on the EPS will likely get squashed as we get closer

6 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

I disagree. It's definitely going to be riding the line. 

Positive moves 

Hold outs for what?  I agree everyone is on a bus for sure because this place is a trip lol.  One day everyone is in their basement with a shotgun just callin it like they see it, the next day all is good and it's coming.  

Buckle up as tomorrow it could be back in the basement with the cyanide haha.

Sorry but the bus ain't going to Stowe this trip. This magic bus ride is for the coast. It's time to share the wealth.

Archived