Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Sorry but the bus ain't going to Stowe this trip. This magic bus ride is for the coast. It's time to share the wealth.

Haha yeah its definitely not coming up here. 

Haven't you had a ton of snow so far this season though?  You always post like you are on Cape Cod, haha.

40 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Agreed. Hey I'm not disputing that the winter(overall) is theirs but I think this weekends system is ours.

I never get why winter has to be "someone's"... its a normal winter right now it seems to me.  Its snowing in NNE which it should be in a normal winter and now as we head into January the chances increase further south as the seasonal baroclinic zone shifts south and east.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I never get why winter has to be "someone's"... its a normal winter right now it seems to me.  Its snowing in NNE which it should be in a normal winter and now as we head into January the chances increase further south as the seasonal baroclinic zone shifts south and east.

Surprisingly very few people understand this basic point.

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Surprisingly very few people understand this basic point.

Everyone wants to label Winter or even certain storms as "someone's."    I guess the last few years may have something to do with it but the snow season should be longest the further north you go with better snows early/late season...while further south gets into it more in the heart of the winter in a truly climo speaking sense.  

I mean it can be everyone's winter, say S.CT rips off two or three 8-12" events in January followed by more in February...while at the same time NNE is getting normal snow or even gets suppressed for a few weeks (which is normal in the heart of winter).  

Archived