• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Hermine

Typhoon Tip

Pretty surprised by the lack of enthusiasm in here. This is awesome. Waves were already running 10-15' with significant erosion, BEFORE the recurve this morning. Coastal flooding impacts along from CC to LI will likely be significant. These same areas will also experience a 6+ hour timeframe of TS conditions. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jbenedet said:

Pretty surprised by the lack of enthusiasm in here. This is awesome. Waves were already running 10-15" with significant erosion, BEFORE the recurve this morning. Coastal flooding impacts along from CC to LI will likely be significant. These same areas will also experience a 6+ hour timeframe of TS conditions. 

I agree, but I've been biting my tongue. It most certainly seems as if we might see tropical storm conditions verify for areas of RI/SE MA/Cape/Islands for several hours. Depending on track they may need to bring tropical storm warnings north to the South Shore?

I did this quick map over the current visible satellite to give people an idea.

f02l3t.png

4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Pretty surprised by the lack of enthusiasm in here. This is awesome. Waves were already running 10-15" with significant erosion, BEFORE the recurve this morning. Coastal flooding impacts along from CC to LI will likely be significant. These same areas will also experience a 6+ hour timeframe of TS conditions. 

No complaints here! This is quickly getting awesome.

Archived