• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Possible April Snowstorm (4/9) & Observations

Guest Pamela

It was just returning the humor in the original post.Though..a 40 incher would be nice if there wasn't a sudden melt afterwards.

Bluewave is not a bad person and he is well versed in the weather.  Our clashes are rooted in our contrasting views on the climate change dynamic.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluewave is not a bad person and he is well versed in the weather.  Our clashes are rooted in our contrasting views on the climate change dynamic.

I don't really have any clashes with you. I am sure if I met you in person we would have plenty great conversations about

memorable weather events form the past. Sometimes these board conversations end up rubbing people the wrong

way when they would probably get along just fine in person.

Guest Pamela

I don't really have any clashes with you. I am sure if I met you in person we would have plenty great conversations about

memorable weather events form the past. Sometimes these board conversations end up rubbing people the wrong

way when they would probably get along just fine in person.

I mean philosophical and intellectual clashes...Rehnquist & Brennan were ideological foes on the Bench for years...and the best of friends off it...I'm not sure we would get along swimmingly face to face...but I doubt we would really dislike each other.  The arguments here are about weather matters...not personal ones....and I agree with the rest of your post.

what a weenie map that is.  No one is getting 10 inches in the metro

Metro Philly & NYC? I agree, no way. However, if this 500mb ULL is anywhere close to being right someone is going to see 6-10" W/NW of the cities IMO. Someone could see 1-3"/hr snows for a few hours. Going to be big old pancakes falling too. 

Metro Philly & NYC? I agree, no way. However, if this 500mb ULL is anywhere close to being right someone is going to see 6-10" W/NW of the cities IMO. Someone could see 1-3"/hr snows for a few hours. Going to be big old pancakes falling too. 

correct-metro philly and NYC.   Would think central eastern PA into western NJ would do the best locally-elevated and away from water

Archived