Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Winter Storm March 1st-2nd (Part 2)

Powerball

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 4th down and 10 for Detroit, per the 18z runs.

Will the hail marry be successful? We'll see.

What are you talking about, literally every model improved for us and has through the day, except for the Euro and we don't know if the parallel even agrees with it, the EPS control didn't.

What are you talking about, literally every model improved for us and has through the day, except for the Euro and we don't know if the parallel even agrees with it, the EPS control didn't.

I don't care about a 3-6" snowstorm. I'm talking about the prospects of reeling in something big.

Until the 18z runs, that was probably out of the question entirely.

I don't care about a 3-6" snowstorm. I'm talking about the prospects of reeling in something big.

Until the 18z runs, that was probably out of the question entirely.

Hell 6" is something big in March. Also would be the biggest storm of the year if we did hit 6" or better. The super storm amounts from last week were smoke and mirrors.

Hell 6" is something big in March. Also would be the biggest storm of the year if we did hit 6" or better. The super storm amounts from last week were smoke and mirrors.

The widespread 2 feet amounts probably weren't going to happen, but there is a possibility that the models are still playing catch up with the strength of this system. Right now, the system does seem to be on the deeper end of expectations out to the west.

If that's the case and we do see another baby step or two similar to the 18z runs, we could certainly be in the running for 12"+ amounts. 

Archived