joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Possible winter storm March 1st-2nd

Thundersnow12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eastern ridge is not as strong with the next event as it was with this event. I would favor Detriot/Toronto locations with this one. I think a coastal transfer is more likely with a Miller B. A spread the wealth type system. but as already mentioned by Geos, it really is an awesome battlezone. It won't be boring, that's for sure. Storm after storm after storm, the only issue is enough cold air.

Todays event:

gfs_z500a_us_1.png

Next weeks:

gfs_z500a_sd_us_29.png

A seasoned and respected poster on the verge of a classic meltdown.  Get ahold of yourself.

If I still have to contend with persistent below average temps and pointless snow cover after missing out on big dogs, that will annoy me. That's essentially getting the crappy parts of winter (from a weather-tracking standpoint) dished out to you but without the benefits. 

If I still have to contend with persistent below average temps and pointless snow cover after missing out on big dogs, that will annoy me. That's essentially getting the crappy parts of winter (from a weather-tracking standpoint) dished out to you but without the benefits. 

I hear ya...coming from a different perspective obviously.

Here, the lake can always rub out a few inches of snow a majority of days but a true strong foot plus system snow is what I really need to close out this crappy Winter.  Around 60" below for the season.  I want this next storm!  Then I am ready for Spring but that's a long uphill battle here.

Archived