• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm and Mood Snow Feb 8-11

TalcottWx

Look, its nice that we are going to have a snowy week....appreciate what we get, etc.....but give me a break with the Feb 1969 and Jan 2011 references.

Its ok to not have a KU, but you kind of need to have heavy snow to compare this to some of the snowiest months in history.

I mean, why weren't there more Earl and 1938 comparisons?

Looks like Feb '78 to me more and more.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, its nice that we are going to have a snowy week....appreciate what we get, etc.....but give me a break with the Feb 1969 and Jan 2011 references.

Its ok to not have a KU, but you kind of need to have heavy snow to compare this to some of the snowiest months in history.

I mean, why weren't there more Earl and 1938 comparisons?

This.

I'm not in this forum to uphold a status. I weenie out when deem necessary, if the event fits why not comment on it.

Sorry if I offend, its not my intention. It's all fun for me but not for all I guess.

It's coming...put that in your pipe!   

Don, no one at all is offended....but what fits??

The month was the snowiest in history for much of the area....had the largest event in recorded history for many, and featured one of the most negative NAO readings on record.

Calling every event you see a KU is every bit as ill advised as demanding one every week.

They both featured days of snow....the comparison ends there.

I mean.....its like comparing a a severe thunderstorm to hurricane Andrew because they both featured heavy rain and wind.

This is Acuwxf forum worthy.

Archived