joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/23-24 Randytastic Snowstorm Part 2 STORM MODE THREAD

BxEngine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't it do this, with the blizzard last year, but was showing the solution we all wanted. It was euro vs everyone then also.. It was wrong.

It's not the Euro vs all other models this time. Euro might be more suppressed than GFS and CMC, but it has same idea. It's NAM standing alone. But we all know it's just a matter of time until it caves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Didn't it do this, with the blizzard last year, but was showing the solution we all wanted. It was euro vs everyone then also.. It was wrong.

It's not the Euro vs all other models this time. Euro might be more suppressed than GFS and CMC, but it has same idea. It's NAM standing alone. But we all know it's just a matter of time until it caves.

Ukie, JMA,Navgem and ggem ensembles show a lot of snow.

I'm not so sure about that. Srefs continue to trend wetter. Convection is really firing down south. The NAM has seemed to have a good handle on the current picture and is proving correct with the snow in Arkansas. Likewise the ukmet trends to agree with the Nam and being this close in I don't see the ukie being out to lunch.

Archived