joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Banter & Complaint Thread, Jan 22-23

No snow for you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the one upside to being in the screw zone is this can only bust to the good for me, and at least I am not sweating a last minute shift that takes me from 6-12" to 1-3" or whether I get warm nosed. ( honestly I wish I had those worries  :cry: )

Sorry I'm not in Greenville anymore to worry with you! I graduated and moved closer to Raleigh.

We're good.  Our wet bulb is in the mid to upper 20s already and we have a lot of night left to cool off.  Surface temps are a non-issue for us.

so u not worried about T-storms in the gulf robbing moisture? How many times have we seen that happen? A lot!!! IDK this may be a set up where it don't happen? 

Question for the board here. I have reserved Fri & Sat nights at a local hotel on the hospital grid just in case we lose power in Cary. Problem I have is I have to give them a cancellation before midnight tonight for Fri stay or get charged. Would you cancel tonight and just hold for Sat night or roll the dice and take the cost hit regardless.

Why is that? I've been following this thread and storm for almost a week and DP has not come up until now. Will DP dictate future precipitation (type/amounts)? Honest question.

They are just goofing around.  This thread is for complaints.  If your dewpoint is below 32 you have nothing to complain about.

Archived