Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
STORM MODE THREAD- January 22-23 Mid Atlantic Storm Thread #4 - No Banter

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because there isn't one....on the 4k.  And the one on the regular NAM gets close, but I don't see it over DC?  I'm using NCEP though, so people with finer maps may show it, but Idon't see it.  It gets close.

There is a dryslot on the 4KNAM....we will probably have some sort of dryslot...we'll have to see how it sets up

Because there isn't one....on the 4k.  And the one on the regular NAM gets close, but I don't see it over DC?  I'm using NCEP though, so people with finer maps may show it, but Idon't see it.  It gets close.

DC is getting light snow for basically 6 hours on Saturday afternoon, according to NAM.  Picks up a bit before it heads out Saturday night. 

There is a dryslot on the 4KNAM....we will probably have some sort of dryslot...we'll have to see how it sets up

Straight now casting for the dry slot and its evolution, tricky to pick up exactly where is get to and doesn't, just watch trends. You are probably right with Light Snow still falling however in the "dry" slot

I checked instant wx maps, and yeah, it gets close but we stay in the precip it appears.  Better looking than last night, at least.

Archived