Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Two Clipper System's Jan 11-14th Disco/OBS

dmc76

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like MKE will soon be under solid 25dBZ returns from the west soon. A few 30s look to be popping up now too. Shouldn't have any trouble getting to 2" tonight  :snowing:

Another part of being from NC is always having to expect clippers to underperform/never materialize when forecasted, so I'm really enjoying this. 

Looks like MKE will soon be under solid 25dBZ returns from the west soon. A few 30s look to be popping up now too. Shouldn't have any trouble getting to 2" tonight  :snowing:

Another part of being from NC is always having to expect clippers to underperform/never materialize when forecasted, so I'm really enjoying this. 

Measured just over an inch like Geos, and it does look nice just west of here.  I always get nervous though, especially since some drier pockets have been hanging around the last hour.  Where in the Milwaukee area are you located (in the city, one of the suburbs)?

Measured just over an inch like Geos, and it does look nice just west of here.  I always get nervous though, especially since some drier pockets have been hanging around the last hour.  Where in the Milwaukee area are you located (in the city, one of the suburbs)?

Yeah you're right about those dry pockets....

I'm a few miles SW of downtown. You're south of the city correct?

Archived