joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Two Clipper System's Jan 11-14th Disco/OBS

dmc76

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contrary to most off the modelling, the main LE band has set up across the west end. -SN right now around here but looks like at least 1" has fallen already. Hoping it pivots east a bit.

Tough to say with this multiband stuff and the general synoptic obscuring it. It looked like Scarborough was getting hit pretty good when I woke up around 3:30am. Now the enhanced returns are more on the west end, although it looks more like an upsloping signature rather than true LES/LEnS

Tough to say with this multiband stuff and the general synoptic obscuring it. It looked like Scarborough was getting hit pretty good when I woke up around 3:30am. Now the enhanced returns are more on the west end, although it looks more like an upsloping signature rather than true LES/LEnS

Ya I think it's primarily upsloping. Can clearly see banding up against escarpment/oak ridges and it makes sense given the SE flow. As winds veer a bit, the core of the +ve returns should move into a more central location.

It should have no problem dropping 2". Anything we get before then is bonus.

how's the west end suburbs looking? Im currently backpacking south east Asia but still check in from time to time. even though I'm on an island in the gulf of Thailand I still get messages from family and friends back home asking when it's going to snow and how much haha

Archived