joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This storm sucked here, though I had pretty low expectations to begin with. Not surprised that NE coastal plain is getting hammered. That's the place to be.

I'm out until next time (probably next year, TBH).

You live in Durham now? I was about to say God just hates Chapel Hill...lol. Nah, I think NC in general is sitting nice for the rest of the winter, I'd be more concerned if I was south of Wake/Durham.

You live in Durham now? I was about to say God just hates Chapel Hill...lol. Nah, I think NC in general is sitting nice for the rest of the winter, I'd be more concerned if I was south of Wake/Durham.

Neither Chapel Hill nor south Durham do great. It's the snow armpit of the Triangle.

The CFS shows torch for February, and none of the upcoming events look more than marginal. I don't think we're going to have anything more than maybe another round of flurries before the winter, such as it is, is over.

This storm sucked here, though I had pretty low expectations to begin with. Not surprised that NE coastal plain is getting hammered. That's the place to be.

I'm out until next time (probably next year, TBH).

LOL you sure are the Debbie Downer. Why don't you move north so you can guarantee it will snow.

Archived