joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2016 Pattern Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's subject to change in this pattern but man, Globals aren't really offering a lot of chances for W NE over the next 10 days.

I'd rather not head into February with under 6" on the season.

If it isn't going to snow, I wouldn't mind a warm up.

This $hit is useless.

I got my blizzard......now if it isn't going to snow here, give me torch.

Go figure.....I'd verify on the blizzard call, yet Kev is verifying on the ratter call, too. :arrowhead:

Looks fine to me. Front comes through Tuesday and then watch 28-30. Warm up to start Feb and then a more gradient like pattern it seems. I would guess that after the end of the 11-15, you'd see some more storminess make a run. It's looked like that for several days.

Euro has a snow storm for Eastern areas 29th

Euro has a snow storm for Eastern areas 29th

Yeah who knows. It's not a high confidence lock..but something to watch. That said..I don't see any huge changes or torches in the offing, although early Feb may torch for a couple of days. I'm also wondering if we see a return to more winter mid to late Feb based on long range and possible retrogression of Aleutian low. So all in all...I don't see signs of winter cancel IMHO. I'm sure some who are ready to swallow an Uzi because they missed a big snowstorm will find a reason to be disgruntled.

Its not my fault you hate your life.

I don't what your problem is, but your fascination with me is beyond unnerving.

The most confident call that I could ever make is that you're socially dysfunctional.

I love when people who lack the balls and probably the capacity to put any type of call out themselves criticize someone for missing a call on a blizzard by 50 miles at 2.5 months lead.

The entire theme was that the mid atl was ground zero.

Easy Ray, it's all in good fun. I won't say anything else about it.

Dude I was annoyed that you were extremely dismissive of me early in that storm thread. I think you're way over the line here.

Dude I was annoyed that you were extremely dismissive of me early in that storm thread. I think you're way over the line here.

PM me, then.

Setting an alarm over your bed each and every time that I post has absolutely irritated the hell of me.

I'm sorry I came of that way, I can come of as an a$$ on line, but cyber stalking like that is acutely aggravating.

I'm being facetious.

lol oh you sounded dead serious. I often misread the tone your posts haha.

But you did have it as a big mid-Atlantic snow event. The other thing is there's plenty of time left for a New England blizzard. I actually think the mid-Atlantic is getting lucky in a sense, as the pattern isn't necessarily one that smacks of HECS, just a well timed southern shortwave with some cold to the north.

Archived