Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2015-16 Medium-Long Range Discussion

OHweather

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got like 7" on the season imby

Just curious, are you being sarcastic or do you really think that's all you got? My brother was asking me how much snow i think he got and I said I don't know. He said I'm sure someone has a weather station in my neighborhood, can you look it up :lol: He just knows it's way way less than ord. He was home the first weekend of March and said that was the most snow he has seen this winter.

There's some hideous gradients in LOT this year. Geos has done better than ORD and even I'm over 25". Different story right in the city.

07-08 there was close to a 40" gradient between here and ORD. 08-09 had a pretty crazy gradient as well. 

Just curious, are you being sarcastic or do you really think that's all you got? My brother was asking me how much snow i think he got and I said I don't know. He said I'm sure someone has a weather station in my neighborhood, can you look it up :lol: He just knows it's way way less than ord. He was home the first weekend of March and said that was the most snow he has seen this winter.

Including sleet and adding up every tenth, even all those that melted literally minutes after falling were are probably right around 1'

Winter is not going to go quietly it would appear.  Need to get it closer to have more confidence but the modeled op/ensemble pattern is about as favorable as it gets for cold in early April, which probably means heightened chances for snow not just confined to the northern tier. 

Winter is not going to go quietly it would appear.  Need to get it closer to have more confidence but the modeled op/ensemble pattern is about as favorable as it gets for cold in early April, which probably means heightened chances for snow not just confined to the northern tier. 

tumblr_n9fwpmZdiz1qj4315o1_500.gif

This literally happens every year lol. I cant wait to leave the great lakes in the next few months so I don't have to deal with this constantly.

Shades of 2013-2015 dancing in your head?  :axe:  We're already off to a better start than those years though in terms of severe.

Which is why I'd rather we didn't have an Arctic blast modulate the air mass and set us back for the next 3-4 weeks. Not to mention I have flowers coming up in my yard I don't want them dead and lord knows south of here lots of things are blooming. There is just no benefit to an Arctic blast deep into the country this time of year.

Archived