• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2015/16 Autumn/Winter Banter, Complaint, Whining Thread

HillsdaleMIWeather

Stebo said bump it, you beat me to it lol.  All I know is this 40 degree rainy mudfest has got to stop.  I better get a couple inches at least before this cold wave sets in.  I absolutely cannot stand this cold drizzle mud crap!

I'm ok with the snowless-ness.

Just not the impending doom Siberian crap. 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stebo said bump it, you beat me to it lol.  All I know is this 40 degree rainy mudfest has got to stop.  I better get a couple inches at least before this cold wave sets in.  I absolutely cannot stand this cold drizzle mud crap!

Jack, we've been trying to reel this in to the chagrin of the ORD crew, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I guess we could see a couple of inches though. I agree with wanting at least a little whitening up before the Arctic Express settles in.

Should be heading up to to Newberry around noon tomorrow. Was planning on Ontario, but their LES failed and the trails are still closed.

I'm happy this weekend storm is going north. I'll ask the local deer what they think of the snow, so we can get a concensus of opinions.

lol

A simple wind direction caused several million dollars of tourism to stay in Michigan. The snowmobile forums are definitely giving the nod to the UP for this weekend. Typically this long weekend is the biggest snowmobile riding weekend of the winter.

i wonder what the political subforum is like on the snowmobiling boards?

Most don't have one. There is an offtopic on Johndee, but the entire first page has almost nothing political.

I'll check Hardcoresledder.com and Dootalk.com.

I'd assume since snowmobiling is overwhelmingly white and male, it will lean very rightwing.

Should be heading up to to Newberry around noon tomorrow. Was planning on Ontario, but their LES failed and the trails are still closed.

I'm happy this weekend storm is going north. I'll ask the local deer what they think of the snow, so we can get a concensus of opinions.

The local deer around here have varying opinions, conditions are good around my area fwiw imho.

Archived