joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next weekend? All models have some sort of low....but your guess is as good as mine, as to whether or not we get soaked or mid level clouds. For now, consensus seems like for some rain which is reasonable to me.

Looks like it'll be a bummer of a weekend for the Bridge of Flowers 10k.  Several siblings and families coming to run with hopes of post-race pool time.  Looks like post-race activity might be jigsaw puzzles and playing Monopoly.

64.0/56 off a low of 59.4

No leathery leaves in sight. Perfect rain this summer IMBY. No need to water anything.

Lots of goldfinches. Saw a bunch of those nasty caterpillars that are white and spikey and can cause allergic reactions. Many toads in the yard this year which is interesting. Wife and kids saw a black bear in our hood on Friday. Squirrels and rabbits in great numbers

Owls have been quiet.

3:10 minutes from Stowe to Tolland. Not bad. Driving 85 FTW

Yeah that's pretty quick. Usually takes me 3.5hrs to Woodstock, CT from here. But Sunday morning is a great travel time...fast.

3 hours to Logan Airport though. Really not that bad being 15 minutes to the interstate and then let it fly.

Archived