Newest Member
    joxey
June 2015 Observation Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The front just didnt quite make it through!? Lolz

Come on now you are getting on Shet level. Looks like you are getting a really good storm right now, which most short range models showed earlier. Also looks like Jonesville got more than .25". I swear if that dern tropical system just popped up out of nowhere.

Come on now you are getting on Shet level. Looks like you are getting a really good storm right now, which most short range models showed earlier. Also looks like Jonesville got more than .25". I swear if that dern tropical system just popped up out of nowhere.

Believe it or not, only .19 here. The heavy rain got to within less than a mile, but still missed my backyard. I am still looking for more than .25 in 24 hours here. That is a 2 day total on that pic and shows just how close we came to getting a lot of rain here this afternoon.

post-202-0-68110900-1433896361_thumb.png

Believe it or not, only .19 here. The heavy rain got to within less than a mile, but still missed my backyard. I am still looking for more than .25 in 24 hours here. That is a 2 day total on that pic and shows just how close we came to getting a lot of rain here this afternoon.

I knew you would say that. I'd consider moving my rain gauge out of the trees. Next rain storm I bet you get .24"

3786f446675120eae986c9ce19e27f64.jpg

Awesome mammatus shots guys!!

Some amazing clouds after the storms had passed.

Great shots! Sky lit up deep orange at sunset tonight  from the blowoff of the storms to our S and SE. Now that it's dark, can see lightning flashes from storms 60+ miles away.

Yike!  Glad there weren't any injuries!

We (Mandarin, in JAX) just had a wonderful blast of outflow from a storm approaching from the west.  Dark outside and looks far more ominous through the windows than on radar.  The heaviest bit are 15-some miles NNE.

Archived