joxey
Modicum Mauler (II) - April 8, 2015

NorEastermass128

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since mid Feb yes

It has worked out that way. Fact not opinion

All winters have meh periods. Even the so called greatest ('95-'96) had a melt down of all meltdowns. So this one had a pedestrian period after mid Feb. I think most would trade that in for a winter like this one even where you are.

All winters have meh periods. Even the so called greatest ('95-'96) had a melt down of all meltdowns. So this one had a pedestrian period after mid Feb. I think most would trade that in for a winter like this one even where you are.

I have no problem with this winter

Since it wound down my promised snow events have pooped out most times and in lesser amounts

I have been pretty good on the calls when I have been called a downer.

If I thought they were going to do better I would say so

I have no problem with this winter

Since it wound down my promised snow events have pooped out most times and in lesser amounts

I have been pretty good on the calls when I have been called a downer.

If I thought they were going to do better I would say so

Right I'm not saying otherwise. I guess I interpret some of the posts as being disappointed to the point that maybe some would rather a less snowier winter, but drawn out longer. It also could be sincere disappointment of not ending on a high note to which I fully understand.

Right I'm not saying otherwise. I guess I interpret some of the posts as being disappointed to the point that maybe some would rather a less snowier winter, but drawn out longer. It also could be sincere disappointment of not ending on a high note to which I fully understand.

I haven't completely checked but I think the number of days with snow falling this winter exceeded my other years of record. The year ending big storm did not come to fruition and that disappointed me but didn't tarnish.

You forget pre 1/24 was just terrible.

December and January were tough. But, we had thanksgiving and then it started 1/24 and continued through March especially down your way. Pretty darn good.

I was actually a little too far north for a REALLY good March, on the northern edge of the heaviest stuff both storms. Still ended up with about 4" in the last one, but it was mostly gone by the time I got home from work. That's not nearly as good as a 4" snowfall on 12/23.

Archived