DIMINISH THURSDAY NIGHT WITH DECOUPLING LIKELY... AND FORECAST
SOUNDINGS ARE SUFFICIENTLY DRY FOR CLEAR SKIES AND GOOD RADIATIONAL
COOLING. WITH THICKNESSES DROPPING TO UNDER 1325 M OVER MUCH OF THE
AREA THU NIGHT... EXPECT CHILLY LOWS FROM 36-42... WITH THESE COOLER
READINGS IN THE RURAL OUTLYING AREAS. LOW DEWPOINTS SHOULD LIMIT THE
FORMATION OF FROST... HOWEVER WILL TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THIS IN
LATER FORECASTS. BUT AT THIS TIME IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WOULDN`T BE A
WIDESPREAD EVENT ANYWAY.

This pattern we are in of rain on the weekends sucks. Not digging the cooler weather, either. It's like a repeat of what we had all winter, but just a little warmer. My daughter is playing t-ball this year and had practice rained out this past Monday, and looks like the same for Saturday. My son is supposed to have baseball practice, too. Also looks like I'll have to cut the grass after work Friday before the rain gets here.

This pattern we are in of rain on the weekends sucks. Not digging the cooler weather, either. It's like a repeat of what we had all winter, but just a little warmer. My daughter is playing t-ball this year and had practice rained out this past Monday, and looks like the same for Saturday. My son is supposed to have baseball practice, too. Also looks like I'll have to cut the grass after work Friday before the rain gets here.

Brick, My son also has T-ball this year through the Wake Forest Parks and Rec. His team is the Reds. 

TWC made one of the stupidest maps I've ever seen regarding temps from May to July.Below average temps across almost the

entire eastern part of the country except for GA, SC, and FL. I'm in the above average area while 15 miles to my west in AL is below average. Like 15 miles is going to make a big difference !

TWC made one of the stupidest maps I've ever seen regarding temps from May to July.Below average temps across almost the

entire eastern part of the country except for GA, SC, and FL. I'm in the above average area while 15 miles to my west in AL is below average. Like 15 miles is going to make a big difference !

They can't get the forecast right 2 days out, I wouldn't worry about a 2-3 month forecast. Carrollton is in it's own little bubble anyway. This summers will be avg to below for temps , when all is said and done. Precip above avg

What's so weird about that?  No matter where they put their line (which doesn't really matter anyway), somebody would be in the below average zone, while 15 miles away someone else would be in the above average zone.  There's no conspiracy against Carrolton, GA.

What's so weird about that?  No matter where they put their line (which doesn't really matter anyway), somebody would be in the below average zone, while 15 miles away someone else would be in the above average zone.  There's no conspiracy against Carrolton, GA.

I found it odd how the boundary between above normal and below normal was literally the entire GA/AL line, as if the weather follows state boundaries. You would think there would be an area of "normal" in between the above normal and below normal.

I found it odd how the boundary between above normal and below normal was literally the entire GA/AL line, as if the weather follows state boundaries. You would think there would be an area of "normal" in between the above normal and below normal.

It follows I 85, and you can bank on that! Try living in GSP area, many a busted snowstorm S of 85! Last February , prime example!

I wonder if there is a correlation between how much rain falls in the spring and summer temperatures ? It's been a very wet spring yet they are calling for above normal temps this summer. I would think that with us having such a wet spring, there would be less chances of summer being above normal for temps. 

I wonder if there is a correlation between how much rain falls in the spring and summer temperatures ? It's been a very wet spring yet they are calling for above normal temps this summer. I would think that with us having such a wet spring, there would be less chances of summer being above normal for temps. 

Maybe late spring, but it's still pretty early.  

Archived