joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ORH CO and the Berks....even  the hills of ne and NW CT, N RI....but especially n ORH co and Berks

Right. Without getting into what is or isn't likely to occur, I would argue that predicting that 99% of locales south of the MA/NH/VT border are not going to see accumulating snow again until fall isn't particularly outlandish.

Right. Without getting into what is or isn't likely to occur, I would argue that predicting that 99% of locales south of the MA/NH/VT border are not going to see accumulating snow again until fall isn't particularly outlandish.

I said "a little extreme"...not outlandish.

You're word.

Given the pattern, I would not throw in the towel in the aforementioned locales....especially what we know about shorter lead time owing to shorter wave lengths.

I think the better question is what would need to happen in terms of the synoptic set-up that would allow for the frontal boundary to sag further south / the high pressure to the north to 'press' down more

Well yeah.. That's what I was getting at. Seems like each run now we're getting boob sags south. April 2010 déjà vu. Same thing happened

Fully endorse that run. Snow on Mansfiekd when the Toll Road opens Memorial Day weekend.

That was like basically a week of snow for the NNE mountains that run, lol...with maybe a few lulls in there, but pretty continuous assault.

I'd almost definitely be skiing next weekend if that happened.

Oh look...all the Spring Sallies in NNE who flipped last week are back. Weak.

Same thing would happen down here if the run was like 75 miles south....all the "just get rid of the snow at this point" people would be weenieing out. :lol:

It happens during transition season.

Same thing would happen down here if the run was like 75 miles south....all the "just get rid of the snow at this point" people would be weenieing out. :lol:

It happens during transition season.

Yeah I laughed at the warm showers comment earlier. I think people forget sometimes where they live. Yes it's nice out in the sun..but I'm fully aware of where I live and the pattern.  Scooter Hammock season really starts from Mem Day, but lasts through Columbus Day.

Archived