e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March 5th Storm Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just logged on, so I need to catch up. Let's see if I have this right, in time order:

1. Euro slammed us --> joy

2. Winter storm warning for large totals --> joy

3. 6z GFS was bad --> despair

4. 12z NAM was great --> joy

Did I catch the rollercoaster at the right point? And I see Ian's complaining about moderating (but not mine this time!). So, seems like everything's right on target?

You missed moderator grandstanding but yes overall correct.

I don't understand...why would I want to do that? You offer up such sage and prescient posts.  Your rambling, busybody and blockheaded posts are hard to ignore.   We can a learn a lot from you.

I posted a comment on the NAM, and you and a host of others came after me with no provocation. I don't understand. I'm going to ignore your posts for now on, I think you should do the same. I hold no ill will against you, but for whatever reason, we can't get along.

I posted a comment on the NAM, and you and a host of others came after me with no provocation. I don't understand. I'm going to ignore your posts for now on, I think you should do the same. I hold no ill will against you, but for whatever reason, we can't get along.

I'm so confused.  I think you're a great poster and I'm trying to agree with you.   Your amazing hypersensitivity, your penchant for deftly butting into things where you have no context or understanding of dynamic, your bold declaration of model trends based off of one run of one cycle...I'm not sure why anyone would "come after" you for that.    It's hard to ignore such great work.

Archived