joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/1-2/15 Obs/Nowcasting

SR Airglow

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's close and they haven't exactly had a stellar winter So a Shaky confidence lead to a conservative call.

Yeah can image OKX being gun-shy... they have had a rough winter, especially in the media.  But they've also been on the edge in so many of these events this winter, especially during the BOS run.  Forecasts definitely have a higher bust rate on the modeled edge of a storm.

Yeah can image OKX being gun-shy... they have had a rough winter, especially in the media.  But they've also been on the edge in so many of these events this winter, especially during the BOS run.  Forecasts definitely have a higher bust rate on the modeled edge of a storm.

Honestly they did it to themselves. Yes several of these big events were close...but they went with the snowiest guidance multiple times. They could've cut back some of their forecasts and they still would've been on the snowier side of guidance.

I just came from the immediate shore, West Haven, and it is noticeably snowier there. More snow OTG and coming down harder, must have been around 2-2.5" OTG, I drove up here on RT15 and there was much less on the highway once I got to Hamden and then North Haven.

Still snowing steadily here but 1.8" OTG. You can clearly see heavier echoes right along the shore of CT, looks like its having a hard time moving far inland. I suspect highest totals will be in the southern parts of the 4 S CT counties.

I just came from the immediate shore, West Haven, and it is noticeably snowier there. More snow OTG and coming down harder, must have been around 2-2.5" OTG, I drove up here on RT15 and there was much less on the highway once I got to Hamden and then North Haven.

Still snowing steadily here but 1.8" OTG. You can clearly see heavier echoes right along the shore of CT, looks like its having a hard time moving far inland. I suspect highest totals will be in the southern parts of the 4 S CT counties.

The main show isn't until after 6:00 for areas north and east..so this is actually all just gravy

We're due for a jackpot down this way. We're probably at around 2.5" now.

Archived