joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/1-2/15 Obs/Nowcasting

SR Airglow

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading back to Greenfield now so hopefully not a snowy drive.  Looking at radar it's like MPM has installed some sort of precipitation blocking device over Franklin Co to ensure he can continue to berate this winter.  lol

Heading back to Greenfield now so hopefully not a snowy drive.  Looking at radar it's like MPM has installed some sort of precipitation blocking device over Franklin Co to ensure he can continue to berate this winter.  lol

Lol. I couldn't hive a crap for the 3" we'll likely wind up with snce I'm not home. I'm focused on midweek, hoping to stave off rain. Haven't been able to track much though. Meanwhile forecast bust down here today. Partly sunny and low 80's ftw.

Enjoy the snow folks.

my mom is at universal today and she said it feels like mid summer enjoy lol  you should do good with the mid week stuff

Lol. I couldn't hive a crap for the 3" we'll likely wind up with snce I'm not home. I'm focused on midweek, hoping to stave off rain. Haven't been able to track much though. Meanwhile forecast bust down here today. Partly sunny and low 80's ftw.

Enjoy the snow folks.

my mom is at universal today and she said it feels like mid summer enjoy lol  you should do good with the mid week stuff

If that system crsps the bed, the GC winter may wind up a c➕ .

Epcot fir us today.

Impressive reports from NYC area, sounds like some forecasts already gonna bust low down there

(not that this necessarily translates for mby)

Watch RGEM verify with near-warning NYC - southern CT - south coast MA

Yea my sister is reporting heavy snow right now. But the mix line is approaching fast

Impressive reports from NYC area, sounds like some forecasts already gonna bust low down there

(not that this necessarily translates for mby)

Watch RGEM verify with near-warning NYC - southern CT - south coast MA

I thought the modeling was pretty clear that some decent banding could set up. I bumped my totals for southern CT up a bit this morning to 4-7" generally south of I-84...3-5" north. I don't expect widespread 6-7" totals, but there certainly could be in a few spots.

post-323-0-96373700-1425238171_thumb.jpg

Archived