• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    queenofscience
    Newest Member
    queenofscience
stormtracker

Ice/Wintery Mix Event 3/1

Light snow and 25...not expecting much accum here based on radar trends, but with snow falling and the existing snowpack, it sure looks wintry for March 1!  This makes three straight Marches with snow events and ground covered enough to cover grass.

The radar looks like its bullseyed over you and me. Everything's covered here too. I'm almost all snow now, just a little sleet mixed in it looks like.

It's trying hard to change to snow. It will be almost all snow and then you blink and it's back to sleet. 26/22.

Heavier sleet. Some zr is mixed in. The streets and sidewalks are getting whiter because of the sleet, and they are getting slipperyier because of the zr that is also falling. I dont know if 'slipperyier' is a word but I made it up and its sticking.

The radar is slowly transforming into all green in northern VA. Those with all snow, congrats! The moisture from North Carolina is meeting up with the stuff from the Midwest.