joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 event venting/whining/whatever thread

BullCityWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son has a way of simplifying things.  I think he pretty much nailed it with this statement.  At least as far as this storm is concerned.

"Meteorologists literally have no idea what is going to happen. They just keep reforecasting until they tell you what is actually happening."

good lord, some of you guys are babies, lol.  Its just turned 10 PM and you're giving up on it even when everyone said it would start out as rain.  Everyone knows living in this area there is bust potential. Its what makes the heavy accumulating events so special.

and nonexistent.  I'm convinced I will never see 8"+ ever again.

Surprised to see you cliff diving so early....

Nobody has been able to explain to me why it would be possible for me to transition back to snow. The warm nose is pushing in from the south. The snow/sleet line has moved north of me and continues to generally move north. Why will I turn back to snow?

lol yep, 4-6 now. One thing you can count on during a winter storm is having your totals lowered half way through.

Still waiting for my 6 hours of 1-2" rates.

I'm waiting on my 5 inch an hour rate that was showing on the RAP and where's my damn THUNDERSNOW !? Probly not dynamic enough for that, just enough dynamics to make a warm nose

Nobody has been able to explain to me why it would be possible for me to transition back to snow. The warm nose is pushing in from the south. The snow/sleet line has moved north of me and continues to generally move north. Why will I turn back to snow?

Hky explained it in the other thread, I got a friend in FV that was upset at all the rain and he is mixing back to snow now so you should too soon

Surface low takes over and winds come out of the NE. That's one way I suppose.

Archived