joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill, no. You're a sanctimonious liar. Do I need to pull all the times you've outright lied regarding about accumulations in Charlotte? I'd like to see one single place where I ever predicted a foot of snow. Feel free to look through my posts.

I'm not the only person tired of your schtick.

It's the other way around. Long standing professional members do not like you personally attacking others in our forum.

If you want to discuss this further please take it to private messenger. I am sorry you did not get the snow you were expecting, I offered discussion the last 2 days showing this would be nothing but an advisory level event in the immediate Charlotte area and you constantly made personal attacks over it. I know Greg Fishel and other Mets that you personally have attacked on our board and it is actions such as yours that have driven them away from participation here.

If you will reason, I am trying to make peace with you over your disagreements but I will not allow you to personally attack me on our board. For those of us that have contributed hundreds of dollars in contributions to keep our board solvent, we are not going to tolerate it.

Strength and honor ... Be well.

Not great but we can probably squeeze out another couple inches. After that we'd need help from the coastal to go big and that seems unlikely.

And like everyone is saying on a 10-15 minute walk I saw 2 large branches come down and many that looked to be struggling. That's with 4 inches. I can't imagine what 2 or 3 times this much will/would do.

Looks like the HRRR hangs the deformation band kind of over us and snows over us until 7 or 8 AM.  Not too heavy towards the end, but that will have to be watched.  850s crash to -5C and 2m temps fall to around 30.

first time sleet is mixing in

Was that sleet?  When I was doing my Jeb Walk, I thought there might have been some graupel or something, but it stopped.  Looks like mid-level temps crash over the next hour or two, so we'll be fine.

Moderate snow continues in High Point

It's not as heavy as a little while ago.

Between 4 and 5 inches

Yeah, it lightened up for a bit after we were crushed, but it looks like it's picking up again.

Archived