• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & The Fringes - Early March 2015

MAG5035

Aren't both IAD and BWI above their season snowfall averages? I suppose DCA is still a few inches below climo so maybe some still have a right to complain.

Yep, most of the area is near or above climo, and the past 3 weeks or so have been a heck of a run.

Solid winter overall.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KAVP still 39 at 7pm. GFS was 6 degrees too cold. NAM 5 degrees.

NAM -

150305/0000Z 6 24006KT 34.1F RASN 0:1| 0.0|| 0.00|| 0.00|| 0.019

GFS -

150305/0000Z 6 26004KT 32.6F RASN 0:1| 0.0|| 0.00|| 0.00|| 0.047

Can you explain why this is good? Why wouldn't it getting colder faster not be preferable - it'd getbthe current precip to flip for a big head start, wouldn't it?

yep I know where that is. If you interesting in meeting up for lunch and you have time let me know.

Jack

Shoot me your number in a PM. I may or may not have time though. It's hard to tell. Today I worked 15 hours and ran my arse off to do it. I love being a local, home daily driver, but sometimes it's WAY more stressful than running long haul.

And what's with this north trend? When State College pulled the warning for an advisory up my way, I thought we were kind of out of it.

WHTM (ABC 27) at 6 said storm drifted south and north of the border entirely is coating just north of Harrisburg to maybe 3" at the border.

That will go down as the call of the year...for good or bad. I wonder what they're seeing that it's still going south?

It is just pouring rain here now. Near zero visibility and driving rain. Not a good night to be out.

Archived