CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume that is for the NAM sum of the TUE AM and WED PM events. Even if you cut these amounts in half (probably prudent for the usually too wet NAM) you're still looking at potential for near half a foot for N AL/N GA, which obviously would still be huge for this area. But, it is the NAM lol.

Lord, if we could just get the grass covered around here I'd drop the mic and walk away, lol.

That looks like a winner for central AL and GA and the upstate.

Chris, the table is set for us, finally.  Hope this week will give us one to talk about.  I've like the early to mid week time frame for a while for us getting to be in the northern part of the shield finally, instead of perpetually watching N. Atl get the goods, while we don't, lol.  One of these days.....one of these days...lol. T

sub-1000mb on GA coast at 90, then moves off the NC coast at 96.  I predict it'll hug the coast line and may even get the MA involved.

I was afraid it might be a little warm, but it is colder than last night, IIRC.  28-32 for us all at the surface with good 850s.

Clown Maps please, Thnx

We're at around 3-5".  The jackpot (according to the clown) is from GSP to CLT to RDU to PGV.

I was afraid it might be a little warm, but it is colder than last night, IIRC.  28-32 for us all at the surface with good 850s.

We're at around 3-5".  The jackpot (according to the clown) is from GSP to CLT to RDU to PGV.

How far north SJ is mtns and foothills in this or to far south and east right now?

Archived