Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be an epic storm if not for it's predecessor today.  Today's storm is screwing the pooch.  Heights in the western Atlantic can't recover fast enough and the baroclinic zone is shifted too far east.   Ironically, with weaker dynamics, I think we'll get more from Tues- Wed with the GOM open for business

Yea, this event is useless. 

Whiffs and tries to ruin the next one.

Thanks for clarifying. Bad resolution on that first map.

Mets... I figure if I keep asking someone will answer

Thoughts on strength of winds ?

Are you an E-tard? or more PC electronically handicapped? You look at every tweet, micro model run and have been doing it for 15 years and you don't know what winds will be like with a 971 offshore with heights in the 495 range with HP to our north? I know you know why the game? Winds will gust to 55 backside at 992 feet in Tolland CT

Are you an E-tard? or more PC electronically handicapped? You look at every tweet, micro model run and have been doing it for 15 years and you don't know what winds will be like with a 971 offshore with heights in the 495 range with HP to our north? I know you know why the game? Winds will gust to 55 backside at 992 feet in Tolland CT

man.. sig material right there!

Note: Ratios MAY not be as high as you think this Sat. High wind aloft causes dendritic fracturing (tinier flakes that dont accum as well)

away from the coast my man, that also doesn't always happen, how did that work out in the blizzard and this week, Gloucester had 13-1 in the blizzard. Don"t think Ed has a reference point on this one.

I know what I think and that's gusts to 60 mph here and 70+ out east. That's why I keep asking the mets what they think. It's a serious situation if there's a lot of power outages with that kind of cold

Archived