Newest Member
    joxey
President's Day Weekend 2015 Storm Potential 2/14-2/15

bluewave

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about the potential next weekend is that any snow will be high

ratio like we saw on 1/22/14 with the Arctic front. We just need the upper low to

dig enough and close off so this doesn't end up another New England special

that deepens too far east for us. 

Looks like Philly is currently the best place to be on this one. You can see the very sharp cut off once North of High Point, NJ as the arctic high will be pressing down.

This is a good place to be at this time. We dot want to be to far north or we have another repeat. I would go with the trend of this winter and say it is 50-100 miles north.

The other thing is it's going to be super high ratio. The last January storms snow practically disappeared as soon as the sun came out

This is a good place to be at this time. We dot want to be to far north or we have another repeat. I would go with the trend of this winter and say it is 50-100 miles north.

The other thing is it's going to be super high ratio. The last January storms snow practically disappeared as soon as the sun came out

It's nice to have multiple threats to track, makes today's dud easier to swallow.

Beauty of a run with the PV dropping down and closing off. That would be some really sweet high ratio powder 

per this run.

I remember when you would look at a day 5 Euro and say ok that`s  done . 

Now I just say ha , see you in 3 days . 

Archived