Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of ..off..topic ..but can someone please post ..snow fall total ..to date for select Places such as nyc ..long island etc. Thx ..back to banter ..in my eyes 3-4 more weeks of snow chances then ...time for baseball ..season etc.

Uhh there is literally a thread titled "Season to date totals"

I'm a December baby. Partially explains my love of winter.

i was born on July 22nd dead smack of the summer but I hate summers. Mostly due to humidity. When I lived in Europe our summers were warm but much drier but when I moved to New York I quickly started hating them! I always loved snow snd winter and I never really got snow in Europe until I moved here when I was 10 now I'm 28

i was born on July 22nd dead smack of the summer but I hate summers. Mostly due to humidity. When I lived in Europe our summers were warm but much drier but when I moved to New York I quickly started hating them! I always loved snow snd winter and I never really got snow in Europe until I moved here when I was 10 now I'm 28

I hate the humidity here, too, esp. in the City where the heat and humidity and smells all combine to create an aural confection of ickiness. I want to move north in the summer.

I hate the humidity here, too, esp. in the City where the heat and humidity and smells all combine to create an aural confection of ickiness. I want to move north in the summer.

me too once I get married I'm moving upstate or even Canada lol. I mean I can't stand the humidity so much that it screws up my whole summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too once I get married I'm moving upstate or even Canada lol. I mean I can't stand the humidity so much that it screws up my whole summer!Sent from my iPhone

My wife would kill me. She doesn't hate winter itself, but she dislikes snow is very sensitive to cold. I actually like the change of seasons because otherwise the sameness -- warm and sunny OR cold and snowy -- would just get boring, dreary, and depressing. Still, give me a NY winter over a NY summer any day.

Today is the 35th anniversary of the Miracle on Ice. I went up to Lake Placid for a hockey game a couple years ago and seeing the arena and the ice sent chills down my spine.

The Olympic Torch went right up Route 9 past my elementary school in Fishkill, I still remember that day even though I was only 7, the whole school was out there along the side of Route 9.

I observe that people should not be so rude to others thoughts and observation and not dismissed just because they do not have a pro snow agenda. There are a few posters who get away with murder here talking down to other posters. There were some indications that this event was not going to perform for certain areas and you could see by radar watching and trends including dryslotting who would not do as well. You could also tell who would do well. Its not about just hugging the model giving the most snow and cold..ie the NAM which people always do around here.

What area?

Every area received 4"-7".

Archived