Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UlsterCounty is obviously another northwest poster who hates (jealous) of the coast and openly roots for rain. And is severely biased on the warm side for anyone east of EWR.

Unfortunately, over the last 15 years, that has not happened and the coast has gotten buried and continues to.

UlsterCounty is obviously another northwest poster who hates (jealous) of the coast and openly roots for rain. And is severely biased on the warm side for anyone east of EWR.

Unfortunately, over the last 15 years, that has not happened and the coast has gotten buried and continues to.

I lived in the Bronx for 19 years...clearly you have no idea what ur talking about

Your the only one I ever see hate on others about location or even mention it for that matter

And warm biased? Lol I thought Long Island would jackpot last storm so how am I warm coast biases?

I lived in the Bronx for 19 years...clearly you have no idea what ur talking about

You have come into this section with guns blazing and getting into arguments with long established (10+ year) members.

I have read your posts over the last few days and it's very clear you are severely biased.

You have come into this section with guns blazing and getting into arguments with long established (10+ year) members.

I have read your posts over the last few days and it's very clear you are severely biased.

Why cause I tell EXACTLY what the model says.. Go find me one of the biased posts were it's evident im biased as accused..

LMAO!  Don't you have to get back to class?

LMAO! Don't you have to get back to class?

He's just mad I don't wishcast plain and simple... I've never once posted something untrue about a model run, just cause you don't like what that model shows doesn't mean I'm biased lmao.. Yanks was wrong as **** to say the nam run was a "long duration event" compared to the 06z AND YOU KNOW IT!! :). U only like inflated totals and weenie wishcasters on here, go read NYCmetro and see what they're saying about this storm, and they're ALL on the coast lmao

Can't fix weenie

Perfect example... 1 poster says 4-6" the other says 13mm aka about 1/2"

Most readers skim right by this dumb ****, but maybe I should just read more.. After all it's all so accurate

I'm the idiot but Anthony of all people doesn't realize that the 13mm is liquid NOT snowfall...

Wut

While I think UlsterCountySnowZ has shown a bias at times, I do believe that this post was uncalled for. It served no other purpose other than to stir the pot and unfortunatly Ulster took the bait.

Archived