Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I try and give an unbiased PBP im shut up by yanks or allsnow, only to prove myself right after the fact... Yesterday twice and today once so far.. All I said was the nam was identical im terms of time frame, and yanks told me to stop posting, and sure as **** the nam is IDENTICAL... In and out same time frame as 06z, I hate the completely weenie biased PBP that's done, and all the weenie followers love it cause they hear what they wanna hear

Dude you need to SERIOUSLY chill in that thread.

Whenever I try and give an unbiased PBP im shut up by yanks or allsnow, only to prove myself right after the fact... Yesterday twice and today once so far.. All I said was the nam was identical im terms of time frame, and yanks told me to stop posting, and sure as **** the nam is IDENTICAL... In and out same time frame as 06z, I hate the completely weenie biased PBP that's done, and all the weenie followers love it cause they hear what they wanna hear

It wasn't identical at all and your two maps proved it.

Areas that saw 6-10" of snow on the 06z NAM are now cut to 2-4" on the 12z NAM yet they are identical according to him :facepalm:

Go read what I actually wrote instead of just attacking me.. Never said the run was identical.. I said the speed in which the precip arrives and departs is identical.. You told everyone " if your looking for a long duration event 12z nam delivers"... Wrong period....it was IDENTICAL in terms of duration.. No longer, no shorter... Stop attacking me and misinforming people to what i said

Here's my original comment

Yanks could u and all snow explain for all us dumb people how it's so much slower like u stated?

Precip rolls in around 18z satururday and is out by 09z sunday on both the 06z and 12z???

Go read what I actually wrote instead of just attacking me.. Never said the run was identical.. I said the speed in which the precip arrives and departs is identical.. You told everyone " if your looking for a long duration event 12z nam delivers"... Wrong period....it was IDENTICAL in terms of duration.. No longer, no shorter... Stop attacking me and misinforming people to what i said

Here's my original comment

You know what ag3, don't answer my post cause I already know the answer... I've officially had enough of this site, enjoy your random a** inflated model runs and chastising anyone that doesn't live in your backyard...last post ever ;) enjoy

Liar

:blahblah:

What the hell is wrong with you? Goodness...

Why is it that NO ONE will adress my point.. If all you can do is respond with Jesus, and goodness, and not prove me wrong about the points I made then. What's wrong with u?

I'm in the wrong cause I called someone out on an innacurate statement?

There's 10 people in there badgering the hell out of tonylovessnow right now lol go troll them

Why is it that NO ONE will adress my point.. If all you can do is respond with Jesus, and goodness, and not prove me wrong about the points I made then. What's wrong with u?

I'm in the wrong cause I called someone out on an innacurate statement?

There's 10 people in there badgering the hell out of tonylovessnow right now lol go troll them

Nobody is trying to refute that particular statement. It's your posts and your general demeanor which are awful. Maybe take the weekend off.

Nobody is trying to refute that particular statement. It's your posts and your general demeanor which are awful. Maybe take the weekend off.

I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned anything about demeanour.. Every previous post says i was flat out wrong lol

My demeanour wouldn't be an issue if I didn't ask a simple question as to how they saw the storm as long duration, and was then told to shut up I was wrong and let them do the pbp, what good is a PBP if it's not accurate?

And then To get attacked cause of where I live? Lol but my demeanour is in question? Lol

I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned anything about demeanour.. Every previous post says i was flat out wrong lol

My demeanour wouldn't be an issue if I didn't ask a simple question as to how they saw the storm as long duration, and was then told to shut up I was wrong and let them do the pbp, what good is a PBP if it's not accurate?

And then To get attacked cause of where I live? Lol but my demeanour is in question? Lol

You are getting worked up over minutia! Stop acting like a child

AG3 was clearly wrong for what he posted, and I made a post calling him out on it. I'm fairly certain that the moderators will be adressing the issue per BxEngine's earlier post.

But you're arguing over what the NAM showed at 36hrs. The fact of the matter is, most areas received far less snow and rain on the 12z run vs 06z so to say that the run matches up at a particular panel is irrelevant.

AG3 was clearly wrong for what he posted, and I made a post calling him out on it. I'm fairly certain that the moderators will be adressing the issue per BxEngine's earlier post.

But you're arguing over what the NAM showed at 36hrs. The fact of the matter is, most areas received far less snow and rain on the 12z run vs 06z so to say that the run matches up at a particular panel is irrelevant.

I was debating the length of the event.. Not precip...not 1 frame... Start to finish.. LENGTH...

This is a dead horse were beating I'm over it

Is he ever right?

Archived