joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper potential Tue Jan 6

NYCSNOWMAN2020

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Are you saying 1-3 inches of snow with temps in the upper teens to around 20 during the day around here is what December is like?

People are spoiled because of the last several years and think 2010 is more the norm than exception.

Nobody has patience anymore. Anything less than wall to wall snow is a fail.

~1.75" here. Maybe another burst of snow can get us to 2", but overall a nice little event and for most an overperformer. 

Definitely. I have 1" on the nose so far and so far 3 out of 4 NYC stations cracked an inch as well.

Waiting on Central Park's total, but I suspect they are over an inch as well.

1.0 edison biggest event since November.

Def a nice little event

a lot better then the way people trashed it just last night

I measured 0.8" here. We got pretty much what was expected. The last several days this looked like the type of clipper that would deliver anywhere from a coating to 2 inches. No one should have expected anything else. Nice to have a little snow on the ground.

I just drove back to Brooklyn from the five towns seemed that south shore did better than us, about an inch here in Bensonhurst , Brooklyn. Congrats!

Unfortunately really only west of Merrick. Regardless .5 or 1.5 don't look all that different when it's in the low 20s. Whatever fell should help us get below 10 tomorrow night

Also there should be a nice burst of snow with the arctic front that could drop another quick inch

Unfortunately really only west of Merrick. Regardless .5 or 1.5 don't look all that different when it's in the low 20s. Whatever fell should help us get below 10 tomorrow night

Also there should be a nice burst of snow with the arctic front that could drop another quick inch

1.1"....season 1.4" ha.

Last two hours+ of light snow/flurries yielded a dusting.

Archived