joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 19-21 Storm Thread

Deck Pic

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro giving a place 10 feet west of me a foot of snow in the d6-9 range is a pretty common occurrence. Could be a classic case of overamplification followed by overhuggification.  To which DT says "damn dude you hve no FOOKKING clue."

We all seen the euro fail before, but it's Ens with good agreement failing too. ugh. 

The Euro at worst will tick SE of the 12Z run...and thats probably the worst case scenario, its ensemble agreement was way too good for it to make any sort of big shift...if it did make a bigger shift it would probably be to the NW.

it's monday night and the storm is saturday...We probably shouldn't worry about any model that much.....rational, sane people wouldn't take guidance too seriously until late Wednesday....of course most of us are nuts

I agree with you. It's too early to stress out over minute details. Storm track evolution may be of concern but we aren't in prime time yet, I think the models are still getting a feel for this. Let's see how the dice rolls.

some never learn.

0z/ 12z   GFS past 3 days   has not once  showed  a   any Low on the east coast..

0z/ 12z  HI  RES  GFS past 3 days   has not once  showed  a   any Low on the east coast..

0Z/ 12Z GEFS past 3 days  has not once  showed  a   any Low on the east coast..

the cmc  did  for 1  run .. kind of

so  WHERE is the  fail???

Terrible night of runs. Euro fail next?

Archived