• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

My temps for this weekend and this week keep getting inched up every day. A few days ago it was upper 50s for the weekend and lower 50s after Monday, even an upper 40s or two. Now it is mid 60s for the weekend and 60 for Mon and Tuesday with mid 50s after. We always seem to play this game :( Yesterday was supposed to be 60 but got to 63, can't help but think we could see mid to upper 60 the next couple days. Triple dog yuck!

This boring pattern sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :axe:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My temps for this weekend and this week keep getting inched up every day. A few days ago it was upper 50s for the weekend and lower 50s after Monday, even an upper 40s or two. Now it is mid 60s for the weekend and 60 for Mon and Tuesday with mid 50s after. We always seem to play this game :( Yesterday was supposed to be 60 but got to 63, can't help but think we could see mid to upper 60 the next couple days. Triple dog yuck!

It was also alot colder last week than was forecast, ebb and flow! Besides, the arctic hounds will be released Christhmas week, or January 15th, or March!? It's coming!

Last night my NWS forecast was for a high of 54 today. I am currently sitting exactly on 60.  Beautiful day, so I won't complain. I will be heading outside in a bit to enjoy it.

We can't let the Weather Channel have all the fun.  If anyone has some god ideas for the three missing names please post them.

2014-15 Southeastern Winter Storm Names

1. Almost

2. Bogus

3. Concocted

4. Deficient

5. Exiguous

6. Fictitious

7. Gaunt

8. Hype

9. Imaginary

10. Junk

11. K

12. Lilliputian

13. Minuscule

14. Negligible

15. Obscure

16. Piddly

17. Q

18. Resultless

19. Spurious

20. Trifling

21. Unnoticeable

22. Virga

23. Wimpy

24. X

25. Y

26. Z

We can't let the Weather Channel have all the fun.  If anyone has some god ideas for the three missing names please post them.

1. Almost

2. Bogus

3. Concocted

4. Deficient

5. Exiguous

6. Fictitious

7. Gaunt

8. Hype

9. Imaginary

10. Junk

11. Klunk

12. Lilliputian

13. Minuscule

14. Negligible

15. Obscure

16. Piddly

17. Questionable at Best

18. Resultless

19. Spurious

20. Trifling

21. Unnoticeable

22. Virga

23. Wimpy

24. Xeric

25. Yawn

26. Zzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

We can't let the Weather Channel have all the fun. If anyone has some god ideas for the three missing names please post them.

1. Almost

2. Brick*

3. Concocted

4. Deficient

5. Exiguous

6. Fictitious

7. Gaunt

8. Hype

9. Imaginary

10. Junk

11. K

12. Lilliputian

13. Minuscule

14. Negligible

15. Obscure

16. Piddly

17. Q

18. Resultless

19. Spurious

20. Trifling

21. Unnoticeable

22. Virga

23. Wimpy

24. X

25. Y

26. Z

Now it's perfect!

1. Almost

2. Bogus

3. Concocted

4. Deficient

5. Exiguous

6. Fictitious

7. Gaunt

8. Hype

9. Imaginary

10. Junk

11. K

12. Lilliputian

13. Minuscule

14. Negligible

15. Obscure

16. Piddly

17. Q

18. Resultless

19. Spurious

20. Trifling

21. Unnoticeable

22. Virga

23. Wimpy

24. X

25. Y

26. Z

K. Klunker.  X. Xanax    Y.   YAWN!!!!!    Z. Zero.

It was also alot colder last week than was forecast, ebb and flow! Besides, the arctic hounds will be released Christhmas week, or January 15th, or March!? It's coming!

Unfortunately it flows way more tan it ebbs. Only had a day or two cooler than forecast last week, but the week before was a preview of this week. Just as I suspected, GSP now at 67 , they upped tomorrow's forecast to 68, we could easily be in the low 70s! This stinks!

Alright.  Now we have a full list. Thanks for the help.  Let the good times roll.

1. Almost

2. Bogus

3. Concocted

4. Deficient

5. Exiguous

6. Fictitious

7. Gaunt

8. Hype

9. Imaginary

10. Junk

11. Klunker

12. Lilliputian

13. Minuscule

14. Negligible

15. Obscure

16. Piddly

17. Questionable

18. Resultless

19. Spurious

20. Trifling

21. Unnoticeable

22. Virga

23. Wimpy

24. Xanax

25. Yawn

26. Zero

Unfortunately it flows way more tan it ebbs. Only had a day or two cooler than forecast last week, but the week before was a preview of this week. Just as I suspected, GSP now at 67 , they upped tomorrow's forecast to 68, we could easily be in the low 70s! This stinks!

Do you live in GA? Because it has been cooler than forecast most of the last 10 days in upstate SC.

Some more positive news today. I like it. Just need to get this change inside 7-10 days and we can really start following it. Until then it's a mirage.

It is a mirage if it is slipping back. IMO, there's been only minor slippage. It is getting closer!

It is a mirage if it is slipping back. IMO, there's been only minor slippage. It is getting closer!

Slippage lmao, I like the term. Btw I'm staying in port wentworth right now. I was on river street this morning and will be at spankys in pooler for dinner. Came down for a weekend trip with my fiancée and daughter. Going to hit up fiddlers later this evening as well.

Are the chicken fingers that good? I saw they seem to be what the place is known for.

1) I think they're good & would try them. But I was surprised by delish burgers.

2) speaking of burger, I have yet to see it. I'm walking in the great walking wx. Is it cold?

With all seriousness, being a Sat night and all, is anyone really staying up for the Euro run tonight? I guess it may depend on the GFS ? If it looked good and snowy, we could ride that high to the Euro!?

I'll be up for the Euro and maybe the 06z GFS.  :lmao:

(doubt I'll even look at the 06z GFS, but I might be up then) ;)

Archived