amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on man, it's all in good fun.  With a pattern like this you have to find humor where you can.

And then you talk about the pattern being bad again. Meanwhile, all the signs point to things still looking good come Christmas. And then you go back to saying things like the the clock is ticking and winter is getting shorter every day. Makes no sense. You totally contradict yourself.

And then you talk about the pattern being bad again. Meanwhile, all the signs point to things still looking good come Christmas. And then you go back to saying things like the the clock is ticking and winter is getting shorter every day. Makes no sense. You totally contradict yourself.

Because the pattern is bad......   You're setting yourself up for utter disappointment.  Things may get better around Christmas.  It might take longer than that.  One thing we are all sure of is the pattern right now is super sucky and has been for a while now.

Because the pattern is bad......   You're setting yourself up for utter disappointment.  Things may get better around Christmas.  It might take longer than that.  One thing we are all sure of is the pattern right now is super sucky and has been for a while now.

No, I'm not. Whatever happens happens. Do I hope it snows? Yes. But not sure how you can say you are bullish about January and February, and then say things like the clock is ticking and winter is wasting away, and other things that make it seem like you think winter will suck. It's like two different posters. 

I am just tired of the pessimism. 

Because the pattern is bad...... You're setting yourself up for utter disappointment. Things may get better around Christmas. It might take longer than that. One thing we are all sure of is the pattern right now is super sucky and has been for a while now.

I don't know, pattern was suppose to be sucky and torchy through now, and I've had some rainy days and 40s for highs, and just had 25,23,23 for lows the last three mornings , I'm happy with normal and below normal for a week that was suppose to blowtorch! :)

No, I'm not. Whatever happens happens. Do I hope it snows? Yes. But not sure how you can say you are bullish about January and February, and then say things like the clock is ticking and winter is wasting away, and other things that make it seem like you think winter will suck. It's like two different posters. 

I am just tired of the pessimism. 

Because we don't know Jan & Feb are going to be good to us.  We can surly hope so, and all signs do point to a change for the better next month but we don't know that for sure. The clock is ticking man, and the longer we go without a change for the better the more of winter gets eaten away.  Prime climo is only a few weeks away and we are still waiting on that magical epic winter pattern to materialize.  Once it does you will see the pessimism dissipate like a fart in the wind. 

I don't know, pattern was suppose to be sucky and torchy through now, and I've had some rainy days and 40s for highs, and just had 25,23,23 for lows the last three mornings , I'm happy with normal and below normal for a week that was suppose to blowtorch! :)

I torched for the first week of December now I'm about 5 below normal the last few days,  it's been a roller coaster for sure.  Pattern could be worse I agree but it's not very good either....

Sleigh bells ring

Are you listening

In the lane

Snow is glistening

A beautiful sight,

We're happy tonight

Walking in a winter wonderland

Lacey things, the wife is missing.
Didn't ask, for her permission
I'm wearing her clothes,
Her silk panty hose.
Walking around in women's underwear.

In the store, there's a teddy.
With little straps, like spagetti.
It holds me so tight,
Like handcuffs at night.
Walking around in womens underwear

In the office there's a guy named Melvin.
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
He'll say "Are you ready?"
I'll say, "Woah man! Lets wait untill the wife is out of town."
Later on, if you wanna,
We can dress, like Madonna.
Put on some eye shade, and join the parade.

Lacey things, missing.
Didn't ask, permission.
Wearing her clothes, silk panty hose.
Walking around in women's underwear...... "

Read from the beginning of the winter thread starting in December. Every time a good pattern has been showing up, its been for one run on an OP model 10+ days out or 384 hours on an ensemble model.

I think it's obviously consistent now between all models. Unlike what you probably saw which was mostly OP gfs postings, you'd be blind not to think we are headed into a favorable pattern. Everything is screaming it.

I think it's obviously consistent now between all models. Unlike what you probably saw which was mostly OP gfs postings, you'd be blind not to think we are headed into a favorable pattern. Everything is screaming it.

The Euro-EPS hasn't been as consistent in the 11-15 day range, IMO, last nights run was pretty good.  The GEFS has been consistent and getting things closer.

Archived