Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB's Dec forecast was about as bad as you can get. He really should stop taking money to dish out cold forecasts. He is a sellout to meteorologists and all decent earth loving humans.

Everybody busted. Not one met has been right including JB, Allan, DT etc.. Robert even said yesterday he busted and will bust on winter forecast. He sees no wintry weather at all. Now back to normal temps and football for a while.

Yep, TCU should sure have been in the final four.  They just walloped Ole Miss this afternoon.  42-3.  Wow!  And Ole Miss had the #1 ranked defense in the country, in terms of points allowed per game at 13.8.  I would much rather have watched TCU take on Alabama tomorrow night than see another B1G TEN team get embarrassed.  Now, I'm grudgingly forced to root for Oregon to win it all, since I seriously dislike the other three teams.

I am through with this so called winter...BullSH**

Max, come on man. We're only 1/3 away through the winter with a good pattern on the doorstep, only 10 days away. The AO is set to rise to near +6 and the PNA is set to explore the depths of the Mariana Trench. What, pray tell, is the problem?

"Max, come on man. We're only 1/3 away through the winter with a good pattern on the doorstep, only 10 days away. The AO is set to rise to near +6 and the PNA is set to explore the depths of the Mariana Trench. What, pray tell, is the problem?"

Haha. Only 10 days away? Anything positive outside of D10 is a guaranteed blizzard for the entire SE

Archived