e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Med/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0  LINE  JUST  INLAND  FROM  s NJ to  NYC  to  BOS ... Low is  VERY close to the coast

this means  that once  the   GFS  gets within 84 hrs and  it  shifts  east.. as the gfs always  does
   we can  anticipate the usual...  "its come  east "  banter  ...

and the   oldie but goodie   " the euro hadnt been right  all season"  

post-9415-0-67007400-1418582531_thumb.pn

Oh, now yall wake up for the 21st storm.  I (and mapgirl!) had faith all along.  I'd like my imaginary credit for my imaginary skills, thanks.

In all seriousness, still think the best chances are obviously N and W, but with the way this has been going, cities are way in the game.  Remember, just a few days ago, the models had no good cold air to be found.

ITS PREMATURE to say its all snow at DCA sure... but its also premature to say its all rain or no significant snow

I haven't said much except that a 2009 comparo is pretty dumb. Just because what 2009 was and how far off we are if nothing else.

I usually wait till day 5ish to share much.. Everyone has it all figured out by then anyway. :lol:

Bob, what I like on that 150hr map is that it even has Annapolis at freezing at 850

of course, as you said, plenty more to go wrong above and below verbatim

IMO- the track of the lp alone is a simple flag for the metros. Yea, we can still score like that but IF the track went down like that I have a really hard time believing it would be all snow. 

We're going to get a ton looks for the next week anyways. Not worth overthinking this run. Hopefully the ensembles gain support for a similar or east track. 

Archived