wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Wednesday/Night Storm Obs

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, its just pelting the house....whatever.

This will have staying power. It is what it is.

No rain...I'm satisfied.

it should sleet and ice for awhile really. I've never experienced sleet/ice for a long amount of time. Maybe when I was a kid.

May be a mixed bag but way better than what is falling in Southie lol.

whats the weather at orh? Places closer to 128?

it should sleet and ice for awhile really. I've never experienced sleet/ice for a long amount of time. Maybe when I was a kid.

In Shrewsbury near worcester line, 100% sleet. Seemed like maybe some snow mixing back in a bit ago but tough to tell honestly.

VD 2007, which is why I drew that analogy.

Only other time that I can recall.

Get what?

The whole board laughed at you when I made that comment.

Its you on the outside looking in.

I'm comparing those two events because they are both part of a select group that dropped perdominately sleet over a large part of our area.

You compare this to a 1/300 year event because they both favored Berskhires and CNE over the sne cp??

Sorry, but you could have come up with a better analogy.

Wrap your mind around that.

It was silly...let it go.

Dust yourself off, move on

oddly the snow distribution will be similar, amounts no, so your getting as much sleet as vd, cool. Yeah they laughed at your comments but that's cool cuz I get the last laugh looking at your tepid snow total

oddly the snow distribution will be similar, amounts no, so your getting as much sleet as vd, cool. Yeah they laughed at your comments but that's cool cuz I get the last laugh looking at your tepid snow total

LOL

Yea, I missed this call.

I'll bet against a sleet fest every time and usually win, but this time I lost.

100% agreed.

Any sleet it good sleet.

Well everyone always says Miller A's go too far east? Like that seems to be the consensus on this board...miller a hits mid-Atlantic and go east too early, no?

1) Their point of origin is further away, thus there is more margin for error...east OR west (current event west, PD I east)

2) That greater distance also affords them more of an opportunity to bottom out before reaching out latitude (Boxing day 2010)

Just let a bowling ball jump into bed with a northern stream impulse s of LI...you're golden.

Archived