joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Screaming Sou'easter disco/obs 10/16/14

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are, That's why we have field turf, Not some POS like Heinz Field, Black rubber pellets will be sticking to everything tonight, Holding onto the ball will be the X factor

Well I took the Jets tonight + 9 1/2 because I don't think the conditions will enable a high scoring game, but you never know. Will probably come down to turnovers.

Well I took the Jets tonight + 9 1/2 because I don't think the conditions will enable a high scoring game, but you never know. Will probably come down to turnovers.

I would not touch a divisional game as far as betting point line goes, But that is me, Maybe the over/under though on total points, But i think the turnovers could be a factor with a very wet slick ball, It will depend on how much rain is falling during the game though

I would not touch a divisional game as far as betting point line goes, But that is me, Maybe the over/under though on total points, But i think the turnovers could be a factor with a very wet slick ball, It will depend on how much rain is falling during the game though

it's way over before the game

It's just a weekly in office pool where you pick all of the games against the spread.

its well over by game time imho

I probably agree with you. Those runs I saw earlier were some of the last hours of hires runs.. usually the equivalent of a shotgun blast's accuracy from a city block,away in the end. Could be sort of misty at times in the first half of the game. If hires hold onto the idea of rain hanging on in the eastern half of sne maybe I'll believe in it more. Normally I could give half a sh*t but game time interests me more.

Bigger question is if someone can step in for Ridley or not if the conditions require running the ball.

I probably agree with you. Those runs I saw earlier were some of the last hours of hires runs.. usually the equivalent of a shotgun blast's accuracy from a city block,away in the end. Could be sort of misty at times in the first half of the game. If hires hold onto the idea of rain hanging on in the eastern half of sne maybe I'll believe in it more. Normally I could give half a sh*t but game time interests me more.

Bigger question is if someone can step in for Ridley or not if the conditions require running the ball.

weather is the most overplayed part of betting, lets not forget the 10/19/09 59-0 win over the Titans in the Foxboro storm

Archived