joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The brand new posting index, the Orangeburgwx Advance Index (OAI), is off the charts!  We'll have to see how this tracks with the Posting Intensity Index (PII) once the winter season gets in full swing.  I suspect that the OAI will advance even when the PII declines.  But with the PII advances, the OAI will advance even more.

09/10, that was called fairly early too, I thought.  But, before that winter, I don't remember the last time.

Don't know of another time either.  I thought even with 09/10 there was some variety in the forecasts.  I don't remember with any certainty, though.  I think this year, the only one going warm is that 701weatherguy poster or whatever.  Didn't he say he was expecting a warm winter?

By the way, I tried that Google Groups things.  I signed up and got a message that said I needed to be approved.  So far, no approval....

The brand new posting index, the Orangeburgwx Advance Index (OAI), is off the charts!  We'll have to see how this tracks with the Posting Intensity Index (PII) once the winter season gets in full swing.  I suspect that the OAI will advance even when the PII declines.  But with the PII advances, the OAI will advance even more.

:clap: :clap:   Well done, CR.  Well done.  Basically, we can expect the OAI to hit record territory this winter.  Maybe even 5+ standard deviations above the mean, in truly rarefied fashion.

:lol:  

I'll take the under   ;)   :P  

Don't know of another time either.  I thought even with 09/10 there was some variety in the forecasts.  I don't remember with any certainty, though.  I think this year, the only one going warm is that 701weatherguy poster or whatever.  Didn't he say he was expecting a warm winter?

By the way, I tried that Google Groups things.  I signed up and got a message that said I needed to be approved.  So far, no approval....

I can't remember the year, but it was just after I joined amwx, where everyone went cold/snowy.  

There hasn't been that many that's for sure  ;) 

The brand new posting index, the Orangeburgwx Advance Index (OAI), is off the charts! We'll have to see how this tracks with the Posting Intensity Index (PII) once the winter season gets in full swing. I suspect that the OAI will advance even when the PII declines. But with the PII advances, the OAI will advance even more.

When did WilkesBrodud to move to SC?

There are so many cold and snowy winter forecasts out this year.  If this winter doesn't produce, there is going to be a LOT of head-scratching going on.  I mean, the scales are really tilted this year.

Yeah, against my better judgment I'm starting to get a bit hyped.  There'll probably be some unheard of index, GPS, LSD, VCR or something that makes a huge difference and throws the whole winter in the toilet. 

:lmao:

Why just a "pinned" Raleigh forecast? ATL really should be in the TN Valley Thread/...

Read the bolded below......

More banter.. Read more post less. Please move both these posts to banter mod.

I'm not cleaning up after your posts Max. Consider this the one warning you will get before your posting abilities are revoked while you are in timeout  :whistle: 

Can't believe I'm not gonna get any flakes out of this system. The screw job for Jax continues.

Haha! Nobody is screwed out of snow on November 1. November snow is like finding a 7th chicken nugget in a six nugget box. It tastes awesome and it's cool to have the bonus nugget, but if you never got it, well, no big deal; you weren't supposed to anyway. :)

Haha! Nobody is screwed out of snow on November 1. November snow is like finding a 7th chicken nugget in a six nugget box. It tastes awesome and it's cool to have the bonus nugget, but if you never got it, well, no big deal; you weren't supposed to anyway. :)

You know that was complete sarc right? Just checking.

Archived