Widre

Franklin

Superjames

Dacula

Frazdaddy

Falls

Who else?

Bonus Question: Where and when to meet?

Burger has offered his place. I guess that depends on when folks get there, though. I am not very familiar with the Concord Mills area. I know they have a mall and Bass Pro Shop (and a race track), but that's about all I know.

And somebody page Bevo!

Jbuns will be on the fence until atleast the 8th, for the same reasons he doesn't look past the 7 day forecast, but would love to have him tag along.

Time to iron out a few details. Are we going to go to the movie in the afternoon and dinner afterwards? I would vote for this. I just thought Concord would be easy and the mall is right off of the interstate and it has a movie theatre. I can't name all the restaurants around it, but there are quite a few. I couldn't tell you where another movie theatre is in CLT area, don't know it well at all

Because he's using the G to the F to the S reanalysis

Grit,

I think the problem may be that he's doing 2014 differently from the other years. Did you notice that his 10/1 for 2014 is way down near that for 2009? Well, 2009 should be near the bottom as per Rutgers charts. However, 2014 started out quite high for both all of Eurasia and sub 60N Eurasia. Also, 2014 was near 2013 as of 10/1. They should be close together near the top. In other words, Mike has 2009 and 2013 on opposite extremes on 10/1. That looks right but 2014 should be on top, not the bottom.

By the way, the general slope of the various years, including 2014, as well as specific days look pretty reasonable. It is just that the placement of 2014's line in relation to the others looks way off. So, I think that examining the 10/1 starting points may be a crucial part of figuring out what's wrong.

Time to iron out a few details. Are we going to go to the movie in the afternoon and dinner afterwards? I would vote for this. I just thought Concord would be easy and the mall is right off of the interstate and it has a movie theatre. I can't name all the restaurants around it, but there are quite a few. I couldn't tell you where another movie theatre is in CLT area, don't know it well at all

Sounds like a good plan to me. ;)

That's what I'm waiting on, the details. I'm down for a movie and then dinner...but is it really any fun to go to a movie as a group of pretty much strangers? It'll probably be by the looks of us 5 or 6. 

I wouldn't hype it or dare I say "start a thread" *put the stones down jk*, But I wouldn't be surprised to see a dusting or a flizzard outside the mountains. Maybe even IMBY. I have enough credibility after I hyped the "big one" here in Feb. at my local grocery store where I could go in and start talking snow and get everyone spreading the word. It's fun to do, but I wouldn't use my powers for evil.

I wouldn't hype it or dare I say "start a thread" *put the stones down jk*, But I wouldn't be surprised to see a dusting or a flizzard outside the mountains. Maybe even IMBY. I have enough credibility after I hyped the "big one" here in Feb. at my local grocery store where I could go in and start talking snow and get everyone spreading the word. It's fun to do, but I wouldn't use my powers for evil.

The pretty girl teases and the nerds keep coming back, time after time.

That's what I'm waiting on, the details. I'm down for a movie and then dinner...but is it really any fun to go to a movie as a group of pretty much strangers? It'll probably be by the looks of us 5 or 6.

Yeah, but we have been talking about this movie for a year +! Even if we only have five or six, we do the right thing and skip a seat, we will take up a whole row!

Yeah, but we have been talking about this movie for a year +! Even if we only have five or six, we do the right thing and skip a seat, we will take up a whole row!

Concord Mills is AMC theater... if it was Regal, I know most of the folks that work at them all in Gastonia/Charlotte (I'm working on a review blog, needed a OCD habit outside of winter). I could get us free popcorn (maybe drinks), they won't reserve a row for us tho. I also have a shi* ton of $2 off adult admission for regal.

Concord Mills is AMC theater... if it was Regal, I know most of the folks that work at them all in Gastonia/Charlotte (I'm working on a review blog, needed a OCD habit outside of winter). I could get us free popcorn (maybe drinks), they won't reserve a row for us tho. I also have a shi* ton of $2 off adult admission for regal.

It was just a thought, but hell, I'm down for the theatre in Eastridge Mall theatre( if it still exists) and dinner at Twin Tops fish camp. I lived near Cramerton for 20 years

It was just a thought, but hell, I'm down for the theatre in Eastridge Mall theatre( if it still exists) and dinner at Twin Tops fish camp. I lived near Cramerton for 20 years

Eastridge has been gone for many moons... the new (well not so new so) one is located at the end of Franklin Square. +1 on the fish! The Regal at Gastonia I'm friends with pretty much everyone there, give me some advance notice as to the time and movie, I might be able to get some free passes.

We still have some organizing to do, the movie will be Dumb and Dumber 2. I'm pretty sure this get together is slated for Sat Nov 15. Just got some deets to workout

Well specific showtimes haven't been posted that far ahead, so I can't get any passes (or attempt to) until then. Should be up next week, by then there should be a consensus on time and date. If there's anything you need from me, just shoot me a PM.

Archived