joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well some of you think I'm trolling. I'm not I love cold snowy winters ad it's why I decided to join these forums.

Many of us do to, but worrying about what models show now, is like saying a cutoff trough at the end of April means summer will be cool and rainy. How often do we start winter patterns in October? It just doesn't work like that many times.

Point is it wasn't uhi related. PYM must measure in a low spot back from the ocean. Lots of places haven't frozen yet. Average first 32 for BOS is 11/7 in 1971-2000 climo. Not sure if it's different now with the later database.

Yup, I don't even think I've seen 30s yet.  

Maybe like 39 last Monday?  Closest I've come I think. 

Lol I can't help but think if the models were indicating an early start to winter, there'd be a lot of excitement and speculation about just how amazing and wall to wall snow/cold this winter would be. Would people be telling them to stop trolling and relax?

Lol I can't help but think if the models were indicating an early start to winter, there'd be a lot of excitement and speculation about just how amazing and wall to wall snow/cold this winter would be. Would people be telling them to stop trolling and relax?

Haha valid point. But the forum calls out DIT for trolling or baiting when he gets too excited. But for future reference Dan, these posts would've worked much better.

What a pig of an AK ridge showing up in the 11-15 day oh yes

Oh I am fella very very excited

Guys I'm just expressing my feelings about the GOA ridge.

Archived