joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, season one of the pool has wound up on this cool dank day.  It is now officially closed and covered.

I wish I had unclogged my collection bucket before the rain started.  Didn't get anywhere close to a lot of areas, but based on the amount I poured out of the bucket, I know my .20" is pretty low.

I didn't expect to be using the stove today.  Low 60's in the Pit is not comfy.

54.9/55

Well, season one of the pool has wound up on this cool dank day. It is now officially closed and covered.

I wish I had unclogged my collection bucket before the rain started. Didn't get anywhere close to a lot of areas, but based on the amount I poured out of the bucket, I know my .20" is pretty low.

I didn't expect to be using the stove today. Low 60's in the Pit is not comfy.

54.9/55

When did the pool open?

Well, season one of the pool has wound up on this cool dank day.  It is now officially closed and covered.

I wish I had unclogged my collection bucket before the rain started.  Didn't get anywhere close to a lot of areas, but based on the amount I poured out of the bucket, I know my .20" is pretty low.

I didn't expect to be using the stove today.  Low 60's in the Pit is not comfy.

54.9/55

I have .28" so yeah, .20" might be a little low.  My old school rain collector has just under .30" since last night which makes me happy because it means my accuwrong station is actually doing ok with it's readings.

58/57

Friday may sneak in a mini torch.  I doubt we'll mix all the way to 850mb, but the temp at that level is 10 or 11C.  The general synoptic appeal has a COL in the mid levels, with residual surface ridge axis cutting across.  RH in the ceiling levels all below 50% ... It all adds up to sun and balminess... MOS looks too cool to me, particularly inland.

Archived