joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2014 Banter Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh c'mon give guys a break. You can mute people on here and will not see their post. If you do not like Yanksfan for anyone else and have NOT muted them yet, obviously you find some interest in their post. If so, just scroll past it. Hell, i am on my phone most the time and have absolutely no problem skimming through post to the important ones. Some people just like to bust chops.

Someone please move these post to banter. Its childish. And for the love of god, type proper sentences.

LOL

Dt is the original angry troll, all others are imitators. Lol

I love it ! He emerged at 4am to go after his victim LOL. It's like talking bad about a sports player while sitting on your couch watching the game, then suddenly having them walk in from your kitchen saying "oh yeah? Why don't you do it yourself then?! Besides.....what you're saying isn't even true. By the way, I just ate all of your nachos idiot!!"

I might not have all the science behind my reasoning, but I have been present in some big time storms in the past 20 years, I truly believe models are going to shift back west. That shortwave is the key to this setup. I think the models aren't getting a grasp on that piece of energy yet. This is a fragile setup still. Models will have problems still. 

I doubt you are any older than 14.

Archived